Friday, April 11, 2008

I wanna hear from you!!!

I want to lay down three facts, and then I want for you to take from them what you will. Then respond and let me know what you think. It’s a completely open forum. Say what you will.

1. Senators Obama and Clinton have both organized similar plans for how they will help homeowners who are struggling to make payments in the current financial crisis.

2. Last month, Senator McCain had this to say about the issue: "I have always been committed to the principle that it is not the duty of government to bail out and reward those who act irresponsibly, whether they are big banks or small borrowers."

3. This month, after unveiling his new plan called HOME, which will allow borrowers struggling to make their payments get new more affordable mortgages, he had this to say, "Let me make it clear that in these challenging times, I am committed to using all the resources of this government and great nation to create opportunity and make sure that every deserving American has a good job and can achieve their American dream."

I would love to hear some ideas. What do you make of all this?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard Ralph Nader is running in the 2008 presidential elections. How about that...how about that!