Sunday, December 14, 2008

Whirlwind of Questions

Sometimes questions drive me insane. Especially when I can't arrive at any conclusions because the string of questions only continues.

At the same time, I think that it's questions that keep things interesting, even though they make people uncomfortable. It makes me uncomfortable to ask where Ellen and I will be in two years, but it brings joy to think about all of the possible outcomes as well. New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Nashville? It drives me insane to consider all of the different career opportunities that come with a law degree and question which one is right for me, but it's exciting at the same time.

Sometimes I wish I could turn my brain off so I wouldn't have to hear all the questions that fly through there every day, but that wouldn't be any fun would it?

No comments: